Winegard WINHDA-200/HDA200 -- DISTRIBUTION AMP 24dB 54-1000 MHz
HDA Series Distribution Amplifiers are designed to meet the market demand for a heavy duty, quality built, cost effective solution for the amplification and distribution of analog/digital HDTV broadcast signals from Off-Air and cable TV stations.
- Low-Noise Distribution Amplifier – Overcomes signal loss in coaxial cable running from antenna to TV.
- 20dB FM Trap – Stops FM signals from interfering with off-air signals, providing clearer HDTV reception.
- Weather-Resistant – Housed in an industrial-grade enclosure to protect against the elements.
- Maximum Gain: 24dB with variable gain control 0-18dB. Amplifies signals from 54-1000 MHz.
- Single RF Output: +12dB gain on two-way bi-pass
- Power: 12 VDC
- HDA-200 Distribution Amplifier
- Power Inserter
- Power Transformer
- Mounting Hardware
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Height: 4.50"
- Width: 1.25"
- Length: 5"
- Weight: 0.6 lb
Compare to: Macom TA-25, Eagle Aspen DISTAMP-25-GX