Weller WE1010IC -- WE1010IC WE1/WEP70/PH70 SOLDERING STATION.
From one of the most trusted names in soldering, this Weller station replaces models WES51 and WESD51. Loaded with new features and improvements. See details below.
Weller introduces a new digital 70 W soldering station from the WE Line, designed for vocational, prosumer, and professional uses. Just switch on the new WE station and start soldering immediately.
Powerful, user-friendly and cost-efficient
- 40% more powerful than the WES / WESD station. The iron's faster heat up and recovery time gets the job done quicker with more efficiency and precision
- Easy to handle high performance iron
- Intuitive navigation
- Low total cost of ownership
- ESD-safe station, iron, and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- Reinforced safety rest for secure iron storage
- Temperature stability and temperature lock protects tips and components, affording a consistently high quality process with repeatable soldering results
- Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy, protects equipment
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- Comes with the ETA tip
The WE1010IC uses Weller's popular ET series tips. (All ET series tips are in stock).
keywords: 1010, WE1010