DAT BOSS MIX antenna, 148281
If the DAT BOSS can't receive it, nothing can
Intelligent antenna including the BOSS Techsystem, designed for quality reception of mixed low-V/high-V/UHF signals, optimizing the rejection of interference from other bands.
The antenna design provides the base UHF structure with several elements, thus allowing a combined reception of the three bands: dipole and two reflectors specifically designed for High-VHF, and a specific dipole for Low-VHF.
- High dynamic range: it allows the reception of high-quality HDTV in a variety of critical situations, from areas where signals are very weak to installations with high signal levels
- Expanded DTT coverage area: up to 27% higher than previous models
- More stable signal reception: it supports signal variations or fading with no effect on the TV installation
- Optimal C/N: thanks to a noise figure of only 1.2dB that enhances the received signal quality
- Very high gain: TForce technology provides BOSS with an increase in gain of up to 13dB
- The DAT design, based on 3 Yagi antennas with asymmetric directors, provides great directivity as well as an optimal anti-echo radiation pattern
- Special double-U dipole: it's open/close format provides optimal frequency response flatness
- A fully shielded switch box protects the BOSS system from impulsive noise; grounded for full protection against electrical discharge
- Manufactured in aluminum (stainless) for a long service life
- Fully automated manufacturing in Europe under the most stringent quality controls: a synonym of high reliability
- Two work mode options: Intelligent low power consumption mode or passive mode (lack of power supply).
keywords: DATBOSS TEV