BEXIA 130581 Indoor Antenna
The Best EXperience Indoor Antenna
BEXIA is an indoor TV antenna with a sleek and stylish design using TForce with BOSS technology to match the performance of the best outdoor antennas. There is no need to point BEXIA toward the signal and its intelligent system offers a low power consumption. The BOSS Tech system automatically controls the level of the received signal (either very high or very low) to always provide optimal output level. The new design using TForce technology makes this intelligent device even more versatile. The antenna can be powered using the USB port of the TV, or with an standard smartphone charger (5V). So, a power injector, a power adapter and a USB-microUSB cable are included.
Enjoy top rated HDTV shows for free.
- Thanks to BEXIA, it is possible to enjoy top rated HDTV shows for free: abc HD, CSO HD, FOX HD, PBS HD, the CW, Univision HD ...
- Intelligent antenna equipped with the BOSS system, which automatically regulates the gain to always provide the optimum output level, even in low-coverage areas
- Independent dual band regulation: VHF and UHF (mix antenna)
- Multidirectional TV reception (360º): no pointing needed
- The antenna electronics substantially reduces interferences caused by surrounding movements
- Its flat sleek and stylish modern design looks right whatever your décor
- Mountable in any position: wall, stable base (on table, furniture...)
- Plug & Play: Easy and fast installation; just plug in and scan channels
- BEXIA can be powered using the USB port of the TV, or using a conventional smartphone charger (5V)
- LTE-Ready: equipped with LTE filters to avoid mobile phone signals caused by the use of 5G/4G devices in the environment
- Low power consumption in intelligent mode
- In areas of good coverage, the antenna can also be operate in passive mode (without power)
Televes transitions from the traditional silicon era into a new era of electronic component design, allowing integrated circuits to be precisely manufactured for microwave frequency bands. Utilizing “State of the Art” MMIC technology TForce is manufactured using semiconductor compounds such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), providing the resulting products with unparalleled features and performance
Televes has reinvented the antenna concept. Until now, an antenna was just the reception component of a TV installation in which gain and directivity were the main features. The introduction of a smart device like BOSS provides the antenna with the capacity to receive very weak signals without the risk of being affected by very strong signals, the result is a dynamic balance between weak and strong signals that provides optimum signal levels at all times: the "dynamic range" concept turns out to be the most outstanding among quality parameters.
The creation of TForce with BOSS technology using MMIC components is an extraordinary milestone in the optimization of the dynamic range. The technology that allowed the reception of lost signals from distant satellites is now allowing the enhancement of the coverage range in DTT installations.