DAT BOSS MIX antenna, 148281
If the DAT BOSS can't receive it, nothing can
The antenna design provides the base UHF structure with several elements, thus allowing strong reception of the three bands: dipole and two reflectors specifically designed for High-VHF, and a specific dipole for Low-VHF.
- High dynamic range: it allows the reception of high-quality HDTV in a variety of critical situations, from areas where signals are very weak to installations with high signal levels
- Expanded DTT coverage area: up to 27% higher than previous models
- More stable signal reception: it supports signal variations or fading with no effect on the TV installation
- Optimal C/N: thanks to a noise figure of only 1.2dB that enhances the received signal quality
- Very high gain: TForce technology provides BOSS with an increase in gain of up to 13dB
- The DAT design, based on 3 Yagi antennas with asymmetric directors, provides great directivity as well as an optimal anti-echo radiation pattern
- Special double-U dipole: it's open/close format provides optimal frequency response flatness
- A fully shielded switch box protects the BOSS system from impulsive noise; grounded for full protection against electrical discharge
- Manufactured in aluminum (stainless) for a long service life
- Fully automated manufacturing in Europe under the most stringent quality controls: a synonym of high reliability
- Two work mode options: Intelligent low power consumption mode or passive mode (lack of power supply).
In addition to receiving HDTV signals, this antenna is also capable of receiving 4k ultra high definition stations (aka NextGen TV / ATSC 3.0 / UHD). Viewing 4k UHD also requires a TV capable of receiving 4k UHD signals and TV station(s) broadcasting in 4k UHD.
keywords: DATBOSS TEV, HD, UHDTV, hi def