DAT BOSS MIX LR antenna, 148383, Long Range/Deep Fringe
new and Improved version replaces 148381
Orders placed today will ship February 15th
VHF-Low/VHF-High/UHF Channels 2-36 Repack ready
If the DAT BOSS can't receive it, nothing can
The antenna design provides the base UHF structure with several elements, thus allowing reception of the three bands: dipole and two reflectors specifically designed for High-VHF, and a specific dipole for Low-VHF.
The antenna is provided with a high-performance switch-mode power supply to complement the BOSS system, with a compact and pleasing design.
- High dynamic range: it allows the reception of high-quality TV in a variety of critical situations, from areas where signals are very weak to installations with high signal levels
- Expanded DTT coverage area: up to 27% higher than previous models
- More stable signal reception: it supports signal variations or fading with no effect on the TV installation
- Optimal C/N: thanks to a noise figure of only 1.2dB that enhances the received signal quality
- Very high gain: TForce technology provides BOSS with an increase in gain of up to 13dB
- The DAT design, based on 3 Yagi antennas with asymmetric directors, provides great directivity as well as an optimal anti-echo radiation pattern
- Special double-U dipole: it's open/close format provides optimal frequency response flatness
- A fully shielded switch box protects the BOSS system from impulsive noise; grounded for full protection against electrical discharge
- Manufactured in aluminium (stainless) for a long service life
- Fully automated manufacturing in Europe under the most stringent quality controls: a synonym of high reliability
- Two work mode options: Intelligent low power consumption mode or passive mode (lack of power supply).