Programmable multiband amplifier for terrestrial/VHF/UHF signals, with AutoLTE 532180 Avant X
32 digital programmable filters (using ASuite or universal programmer)
A new evolutionary stage
The multiband amplifier is equipped with 6 inputs: FM-4xLowVHF/HighVHF/UHF-CATV, and can achieve programmable amplification and balancing of the different RF inputs.
Thanks to ASuite, the multiband amplifier programming is very easy and intuitive using an Android or Windows application.
The multiband amplifier is able to detect LTE signals and automatically set the filter to channel 37 (for LTE600) or 51 (for LTE700), thanks to the automatic LTE filtering.
- Digital processing technology implemented on terrestrial TV signals
- Up to 32 individually programmable filters: single channel digital filtering, even for adjacent channels (1 to 4 channels)
- Digital processing of channels: output channels can be frequency shifted
- Automatic signal adjustment in each filter (AGC): and output signal manual regulation
- UHF/HighVHF/LowVHF digital filters with high selectivity: 30dB rejection (@ 1MHz)
- AutoLTE: automatic internal adaptation of filters, depending on the LTE signal type (CH36/CH51)
- CATV signal input with extended frequency range: 54-1220MHz
- SAW filters (Surface Acoustic Wave) against LTE interference, with the best selectivity and stability
- Compatible with ISDB-Tb, ATSC, DVB-T/T2 and NTSC
- TForce Technology: terrestrial signal level always stable and adapted to its optimum value
- Storage multiple setup configurations, allows user to transfer data to other AVANT X units
- Zamak chassis provides high RF shielding
- Light-weight and compact multiband amplifier with a wide range of features (8.85" x 4.72" x 2.16")
- Very easy configuration and adjustment using ASuite application for Android or Windows
- All the inputs support UHF, HighVHF and LowVHF
- Automatic balancing according to the programmed output level and equalization slope
- High output power
- Allocation of filters to inputs without restraints
- Powering of pre-amplifiers or BOSS system
- LED indicators displaying both unit and signal status
- Easy-to-replace power supply
Avant X: A new evolutionary stage
Avant X is a full digital programmable single channel headend, which main mission is to achieve a programmable amplification and balance of different RF input signals.
- LowVHF+HighVHF+UHF inputs: the channels present in these inputs can be filtered and adjusted using up to 32 digital filters. Each filter can be tuned to any LowVHF+HighVHF+UHF channel, and its bandwidth can comprise between 1 and 4 channels.
The arrangement of the 32 filters is configurable based on the number of channels present on each LowVHF+HighVHF+UHF input. It's compatible with ISDB-Tb, ATSC, DVB-T/T2 and NTSC.
The output level is programmable between 30-55dBmV. Furthermore, an equalization slope of up to 8 dB can be programmed at the output.
- The FM input can be enabled or not. In case this input is enabled, it will be amplified and its output level set to 10 dB below the lowest-level UHF channel (taking into account the equalization slope).
- CATV input: it has an extended frequency range (54-1220MHz) and an equalization between 0-18dB. The output level is 55dBmV.
Choose the desired programming mode...
Avant X provides different programming options:
- App ASuite for PC or tablet / Android smartphone, via USB connection (OTG cable included): The multiband amplifier configuration is performed in a friendly and intuitive environment. A configuration can be defined and stored - even without being connected to the multiband amplifier - only to retrieve it at installation and adjustment time.
- Universal programmer (ref. 7234): The unit is compatible with the programmer, ensuring backwards compatibility.
By pressing the READJUST button (short press), the unit is readjusted to the stored configuration values.
After the multiband amplifier is adjusted, a manual fine tuning can be performed to slightly correct the LowVHF/HighVHF/UHF filters' gain.
Orders placed by 3PM central time ship the same day (Mon-Fri).
keywords: distribution amplifier amp AvantX TEV