In Stock for Immediate Shipment!
Includes the power supply
Orders placed by 3pm Central Time will ship the same day (M-F)!
This new one input T-Force mast-mounted preamplifier is an entirely new design optimized for the new repack TV frequencies. This particular unit features one input covering the entire TV band and can be used with any TV antenna (VHF, VHF/UHF or UHF). Unique to Televes, this new T-Force preamplifier family features automatic gain control ensuring an optimum amount of signal is delivered at all times despite changes in the receiving conditions and avoiding over or under amplification situations. The automatic gain control is independent per band so that adjustments to the UHF channels do not impact VHF channels and vice-versa. Its fine tuned steep filters reject any out of band interference, including FM and 5G signals over 608 MHz. This preamplifier features high gain and powerful output level while the high screening cast metal chassis ensures best-in-class electromagnetic shielding protection. Cast metal and high-grade ABS plastic construction for reliable outdoor installation withstanding the harshest elements. A low-consumption UL-listed power supply is included providing two outputs for convenient signal routing to additional TV sets. This Televes preamplifier can also pass power to an active antenna when needed.
- Repack Ready - Fine tuned filtering blocks 5G cellphone interference and allows compatibility with ATSC 3.0 broadcasting (NextGenTV)
- Automatic gain adjustment compensates fluctuations on the received signal ensuring the best output level is delivered and avoiding over/under amplification
- Dual band amplification with independent automatic gain regulation per band. The VHF and UHF bands are independently and automatically adjusted
- Maximum gain: 31dB (UHF, channels 14-36), 22dB (high VHF, channels 7-13), 22dB (low VHF, channels 2-6)
- Very low noise and high output level (47dBmV UHF, 43dBmV VHF)
- 5G and FM filtering eliminates cellphone and radio interference
- Cast metal and resistant ABS-plastic construction for reliable outdoor installation in the harshest conditions
- High-screening metal chassis provides optimal electromagnetic shielding
- ON/OFF switch to allow DC passing towards the input to power up active antennas or other preamplifiers
click here for an installation diagram
click here for installation and troubleshooting info